The 25 tools (GTS-25T) GRIPPS® Tethering Station is a fully functional mobile tethering workstation suitable for various environments. Constructed from an extra heavy-duty 26oz. canvas, the minimal and isolated use of metals, combined with non-conductive tether anchors, make the GTS safe for work around live electricity.
For all works at height, attach the GTS to scaffold tubes, handrails or EWP cages using the load-rated and hard-wearing straps. Reinforced eyelets allow the GTS to be hung via hooks or tied off with rope to suit virtually any other conceivable environment.
Supported by a rigid backboard that prevents twisting or distortion, the GTS is loaded with options for a complete tool kit-out. Dual general-purpose pouches are reinforced with inner-stitched plating – perfect for battery tools. A range of stretch-webbing and canvas sheaths keep your complete kit of hand tools, heavy’s and equipment organized and accessible.
Strategically placed tether anchors ensure every tool is tethered and accessible, with each tether anchor load rated and non-conductive. Two dual-action carabiners provide additional anchoring and tethering options.
- Organizes & tethers up to 25 tools.
- Mounting straps are compatible with EWP cages, scaffold tubing, & handrails.
- Reinforced stiff backing creates a stable workstation.
- Extra heavy-duty 26oz. canvas.
- Suitable for working in low-voltage electrical environments.
- Max Load (D-Ring): 1KG / 2.2lbs
- Size (H01145): 90cm x 55cm / 35" x 22"