Made from a heavy-duty, self-extinguishing canvas, The GRIPPS® Modular Drop Mat provides a safe personal work area for works conducted on Gridmesh or steel grate flooring.
Gridmesh and steel great flooring present one of the highest risks when it comes to dropped object incidents. The Modular Drop Mat mitigates this by allowing workers to conduct virtually any task without fear of small objects falling through the mesh.
Conveniently located, load rated tether anchor points, allow workers to attach any tool weighing up to 3.0kg/6.6lbs to the mat itself. Velcro knee pads add an extra level of practicality and comfort, with the added benefit of being able to be moved around and reattached to the drop mat to suit different work environments.
Raised edges prevent tools and objects from rolling off the mat, and a reinforced zip running along each side allows you to connect multiple Modular Drop Mats for even broader coverage.
Transportation is made simple as the Modular Drop Mat folds up into a handy parcel size with twin carabiners that connect to matching docking points on the GRIPPS® Mule Bag.
- Heavy-duty 26oz. self-extinguishing canvas.
- Moveable Velcro kneeling pads.
- Eight load rated D-Rings for tethering tools.
- Zips on each side allow you to attach an unlimited number of Drop Mats to each other.
- Folds up and attaches directly the to GRIPPS® Mule Bag through purpose-made carabiners.
- Size When Open: 110cm x 110cm x 5.0cm / 43" x 42" x 2.0"
- Size When Folded: 53cm x 28cm x 9.0cm / 21" x 11" 3.5"
- Max Load (D-Ring): 3.0kg / 6.6lbs
H01307 - Flyer Modular Drop Mat-Tech Spec Sheet